View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=Jeff;2838]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post

I'll ask you the same question George asked me, as impertinent as it may be; did you read his words? He is clearly quick to jump on those who dare to even question Dr. Ruckman. George feels free to criticize those who disagree with him, but no one else should have the same right. Why do you think he didn't attack Pbiwolski for this quote that sarted this new round:

Jerry's response to this was justified, yet Jerry is the one accused of bringing this subject back up.
Brother Jeff, (Re: Post #40)

"Jerry's response to this was justified, yet Jerry is the one accused of bringing this subject back up."

Jerry hasn't been accused (at least not by me) of "bringing the subject back up" - My point from the beginning of this "fracas" is that: He and Brother Tim were the first ones to "criticize" brother Ruckman again (after having been so critical in many of their past posts. When does it end? Or everytime brother Ruckman's name comes up is it open season - again and again?) Their criticism was was uncalled for - If they had a "problem" with Pbiwolski they could have just criticized Pbiwolski and left it at that.

George