Thread: New Member here
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
I have women friends from our Chapel but they believe women should be allowed to preach and so they left our Chapel and have gone to a church that supports their views.They all are all NIVers and into Healings,tongues,getting slain in the spirit,but I have remained friends with them because we are good gal pals and they have given up on me trying to get me to agree with them and we all just accept each other the way we are.

As for a Woman's Home Group,they all go to one already and I left that because there was no accountability to the Eldership of what was being taught.For instance it is NIV(the Elders would have no problem with that) and the leader of the group teaches that RC's and Seventh Day Adventists are saved because they believe in the Trinity.The woman running this bible study has no Elder's wife in her group,there is just no accountability at all.I stopped attending.

Until my husband decides we should look for a church out of town ( because unbelievably our church is the best on offer in our town) I'll just continue as Iam.Although it is getting increasingly hard.

Iam amazed your ex-fiance got mixed up with the FreeMason's with his knowelegable background.

Thankyou for prayers.

Mrs Hayseed
Mrs Hayseed, I understand more now why you're in the situation that you are. It's becoming nearly impossible to find a KJVO church now. I'm so very thankful that we have this forum and, as biblereader said - "The remnant is truly a remnant." Sometimes it is so difficult to stand firm when there's an onslaught all around you! But the LORD is with us and we have been promised His strength to overcome.

We love you here!! I've only been here a few days, and I feel the love of all the brethren here very strongly.

Jassy