Thread: The sons of God
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKG View Post
No problem. I don't want to come across as argumentative. Like most on this forum I'm a believer who wants to know the truth of God's word. There are areas that God has opened my eyes to (such as the Bible version issue), but when I read what others have posted on the various threads I realize what a long way I have to go. I can get in the flesh like anyone else so I have to remind myself when I post that my point is not to win the argument or debate, but to learn what the Bible says and teaches.
CKG,
You don't come across as argumentative to me. I'm not positive I'm right about this, but I'm pretty sure. Yet, I learned just a few days ago on this thread that I was still carrying around the SDA error that Christ was born with a sin nature.

I just got busy lately and I need time to read and consider your arguments.

Participating on this board has shown me how much others know that I don't. It's kind of humbling to find out that I don't know that much, after all. I'm like you, I want to know the truth. Even if it means I have to publicly admit that I was wrong and that's no fun at all.

Jennifer