View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha sister greenbear,

You have nothing to "apologize" for. I just thought when you said: "Sometimes when Americans say "Ouch" in this context it means you've struck a nerve, or what you say is true and it hits close to home or it is convicting." that the statement was possibly in reference to brother Forrest.

All of what you said is absolutely true and I agree wholeheartedly with the entire statement, I may have misunderstood HOW you were applying it and to WHOM.

Anyway, it's no big deal - as long as I haven't offended you; and if I have, I apologize. On the other hand, I would still recommend that you check out brother Forrest's Posts and Web site. I know of very few Christians that are as conscience of the importance of the Lord Jesus Christ's living within in us, and His influence in a Christian's life as brother Forrest is.
Aloha, Brother George.

Aha!! Now I understand. I didn't mean it to apply directly to brother Forrest but now that you point it out I can see how it could be read that way. If I offended Brother Forrest, I apologise. I usually know what I mean, the tricky part is conveying it to others through the written word! LOL. I may have a few sharp edges but they have to be filed down somewhere and this board seems to be where I have landed.

No offense taken, I just didn't understand what you meant.

I look forward to thoroughly checking out brother Forrest's posts and website. The Lord has been convicting my heart about the necessity of abiding in His Spirit and is lovingly providing the means to grow in grace and knowledge of Him.

I wanted to thank you for your study under topic "is water baptism for today" post 188. Although I can't hold with you on water baptism, the study is truly amazing. I will read it many times. In fact, I may commit it to memory. What a fantastic, concise summary of dispensational truth as found in the book of Acts. I plan to check out your "longer" studies on the topic, too. Thanks for writing them.

Jennifer