View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:19 PM

Guys,

I do agree with what has been said, however let me add a little twist on this issue if I may.

As much as I hate to say this. In an odd way it is good to see the devil show up from time to time. When the devil shows up to fight you and to try cause problems with any fellowship of believers. This means some good works for the Lord must be getting done. We must not forget this principle that is plainly taught in God's Word. The devils will come and they will go. We will keep keeping on and doing good works for the Lord. He will send more devils our way in the future, and we'll overcome them like always. This story run throughout the whole Bible. Even Jesus had a devil in his midst. The devil will always end up being exposed, and we will always win.

So fear not my brothers and sisters the Lord. Do not let these evil one's cause you to faint in the faith. Do not let them trouble your heart, that is what they are trying to do. This is their main goal. These attacks are in an odd way a true blessing from the Lord. Keep your head up high my friends, because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 09-24-2008 at 01:36 PM.