View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:24 PM
look3467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin54 View Post
lol Sorry, I had to post and get off quickly.

Can a loving God predestinate people regarding their salvation? While it is impossible for God to allow any unsaved man condemned by the Law, would he refuse a man the chance to get salvation? I struggle with this thought. I do not accept predestination, but I want to hear your thoughts on the (much more specific) of: Can a loving God force someone to never gain salvation?
If I may state my views concerning your question "Can a loving God predestinate people regarding their salvation?".

I will answer in the affirmative, Yes!

Let me give you this one verse:
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

In order to understand that verse, we have to look at the state and spiritual condition of mankind.

State:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Condition:
Gal 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Therefore, if "all" are under sin, then God has to save "all". For we were all subjected to vanity, not willingly.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Consistent with the bible as a whole, God created mankind subject to vanity, but at the same time provided a means by which the subjected would find hope.

God took care of the salvation problem, but our behavioral problem is ours to manage by blessings and or consequences.

Blessing if we do right, and consequences for sins committed.

Now, how many people can we save from the suffering of spiritual blindness, to that of helping to open the eyes to see Gods spiritual blessings, riches and life?

With the burden of trying to save the world from eternal damnation be lifted up from our shoulders, can we now concentrate on loving our neighbor, regardless of their beliefs?

Calvinism, Armainianism , they were instrumental in furthering the evolution of spiritual growth, meaning that Christianity was once a child, but since, hath grown and growing still to adult hood.

A child has to go through trials and tribulations, having to experience it all in order to learn spiritual truth.

The body of Christ has come along ways, but not yet to full maturity in general, but for individual growth, well, that is up to each individual.

We are responsible to our selves to learn at our own pace, always seeking truth so that we may conform to that of the stature of Christ.

My views and opinions only, not dogmatic theology, but information that may help some who like myself were stuck on key verses.

Mine was this one:
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
God revealed to me the answer I sought for, and to my surprise and with gladness, it was not what the normal understanding of it is, but quite different that has to do with my post.

Peace>>>AJ