View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:14 AM

So that I am not misunderstood, I will put it plainly that in my opinion Dr. Smith has a high regard for the KJB. I cannot tell from his article whether or not he uses it exclusive of any other English Bible, therefore, I cannot label him as a KJBO, a label he has not given himself.

His use of the original languages to aid in the definition of a word troubles me slightly in that it is often indicative of one who may be KJBP (preferred) instead of KJBO. I love Dr. D.A. Waite dearly. I have taken his seminar on the Defense of the KJB. I have a number of his books. I have listened many of his messages. In talking personally with him, I would still have to view him as KJBP instead of strictly KJBO. He is ultimately a defender of the TR, which as Matthew has pointed out is a bit ethereal.

These men are solid men. I am glad for their contributions. There is just a point where we must come to a difference of conviction. When I know that limitation and boundary, then I can still fellowship on the common ground that we have.