View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha brother Forrest, ...For us: The Gospel (the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ) is the most important event in our lives (Hallelujah). For us: The fact that: ". . . God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 is the paramount issue in our lives. For us: The Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ is the most precious and vital element in our lives (and it should be). But for God, although all these things that I have mentioned above are vitally important, there is something that is paramount with God and that is His KINGDOM and the KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS.

Life is not all about US or about our "Salvation" (precious as it is). Life is about glorifying Almighty God and His Son. And although there may not be many who are glorifying Him now - there will come a time {in His KINGDOM} that He is going to receive all glory, honor, praise and worship. I firmly believe that The Bible is NOT all about US or our "Salvation" - it's all about God; His Holy word; and HIS KINGDOM.
This post, in my opinion, provides a healthy balance to things we've been discussing. I do not, of course, no much. But I know that my redeemer liveth! And life, indeed, is all about Him. Thanks for your investment of time and thoughtful comments.