View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:43 PM

Bro POTW, Bro Brandon, Bro P., Sis Jen, and Bro John,

Thank you so much for your support and the uplifting Scriptures and the caring things that you said. I appreciate your kindness so much. I know that I have TRUE brothers and sisters here - and I look forward to meeting all of you in Heaven, where we shall gather around His throne, to sing His praises in glory and great JOY! And yes, there will be no more pain or suffering or tears. Truly, you all made me cry tears of joy. I have felt enveloped in our Lord's arms - and that came through all of you.

Marlene told me tonight that she will have her spine surgery 2 to 3 weeks after the 4th. I know I am going to need my spinal surgery SOON because I have numbness that's travelling upward and, through Marlene, I finally found a dr that does this type of surgery. All the other spinal doctors have refused to attempt it, because my spine is so abnormal.

This will be up to the Lord - so I leave it to Him to know when it should be done. I know what I'll do with my big box of Chick tracts now - I'll pass them out at the hospital! And I'll get a pack of the other ones ("The Disappearing Bible") also to include.

Thank you for your prayers. Please keep remembering both Marlene and I in your prayers. It is a wonderful blessing to be a sister here at this Forum.

Jassy