View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 07:42 PM

Default Thank you for your testimony

Thank you for your testimony,

We know that the Lord has chosen the weak things of this world to confound the mighty:

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

1 Corinthians 1
King James Bible

One day my beloved sister we will meet in glory, and the Lord hath promised that all things will be made anew and there will be no more pain or death:

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelation 21
King James Bible

Try to remember that all these things we are going through are nothing when we think about the glory to be revealed in us:

17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4
King James Bible

But the trying of your faith is more precious than gold:

6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory

1 Peter 1
King James Bible

Therefore if it be possible, I ask that the Lord might put upon me some of the weight of the things you bear:

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. 3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself

Galatians 6

And I know that we will rejoice together when we meet together in the air.

God bless,

John
King James Bible

Last edited by johnlf; 07-02-2009 at 07:56 PM.