View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 06:36 PM

Sister thanks for that testimony!

Its not that often these days sadly that I feel like replying to anything thats been posted on the forums, but personal testimony as honest and sincere as yours warrants a reply.
Dont ever let insincere Christians (If I can even call them that from their behaviour) tell you that your lack of healing is from lack of faith, that's just pure rubbish. The Lord has clearly used you and your trials as an example to others, to show his strength through your infirmities, remember the Lords strength is perfected in weakness, give them that Scripture next time they scorn with that self righteous nonsense.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

I shall pray for your friend and for you Sister, your post has been a humbling one for me, just as I have heard that small still voice reminding me to humble myself at every turn and exalt the Lord.
I am sure that many have testified they have seen the Lord in you, and Only The Lord will know the impact your courage has left on OTHERS, it really is all about others, something we (myself included) can be blinkered to by our own selfish pride.
Remember and draw strength from the fact that soon, real soon we will hear that Blessed call, to be in the presence of the Lord and to be "Ever with the Lord" no more pain, no more sufferings, no more hardships and no more tears
In Glory with glorified bodies and most importantly AT HIS FEET!

Stay strong in the Lord Sister and God Bless you and yours.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;