View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Scott Simons

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltfed_0331 View Post
Reading many of your recent threads and posts I feel that we do agree on many things. I appreciate your thoughts and input on many topics. I am left wondering what this post means. This sounds like catholic doctrine. How do you fall in that definition?
I am not sure exactly what you mean. I did not think of perversions Versions as being a catholic doctrine, however they may think the King James is a perversions and causes people to lose there salavtion.

Quote:
I read that the definition is not complete. Thinking about this in reference to the topic. If a person who has received Christ and falls into sin by believing in another word, uses that word to present Christ, leads them with a sincere prayer, does this person receive the holy Spirit?
That is whole different subject, which I noticed you commented on already, Holy Ghost - Holy Spirit. I will publish a small paper on that soon.

Quote:
The initial thread was indicating one can be saved but not allowed to grow in faith because the scripture was corrupt. I am wondering how the members here believe on this.
I was wonder if a person can be saved with a corruptable seed, see we are born again of a incorruptable seed. If one is saved with a corruptable seed does that mitigate the word of God to a reward book?