View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:40 PM

then what you are saying is you don't believe the word of God which declares 3 gospels in the New testament. of course we all agree there is only one for today. but the problem you face is this the Gospel john, Christ and the 12 preached before the cross was not the same as what Paul taught and neither is the Gospel of the Angel in Revelation. nor was the Gospel that peter taught after acts 1 through Acts 6.

The first Gospel in the New Testament

The first four verse are are clearly stated to be gospels (which would not be the same as Paul's Gospel) it is offered by Jesus the 12 and John the Baptist. The Gospel they preach required repentance, baptism which are works. all this is offered before the Cross. it is to Israel alone and if they believed they the Kingdom could be established. the remaining scriptures support these four

Mt 4:23 ¶ And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Mt 9:35 ¶ And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mr 1:14 ¶ Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

These verses are supporting versdes as to what is being offered wioth this Gospel, and it is the Kingdom. this gospel is being offered after the resurrection because God teh Father answerwed Jesus Prayer to forgive them for they know not what they do. and it will be the rejection of the fulness of God during the post resurrection days.

Mt 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mt 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mt 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mr 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. (you see the word repent before believe indicates a work)
Lu 8:1 ¶ And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve [were] with him,
Lu 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. (all these gospel preachings are before the cross)

The Second Gospel in the New Testament

Here is Paul's Gospel and has no similarity with the Kingdom Gospel. this gospel requires only belief or faith. this Gospel is called the gospel of Grace, the gospel of His Son, the Gospel of God, the Gospel of Christ never does Paul this Gospel in any of his writing the gospel "the gospel of the Kingdom"

Also it is from the time of Paul's conversion that if any man preach another Gospel he is to be accursed (Galatians) the kingdom gospel presentation with it's works is officially over and it was only to Jews and Jewish converts like the Eunuch.

Ac 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
Ro 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Ro 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
Ro 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
Ro 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

these verses describes the gospel, you will notice that the Kingdom gospel has no burial resurrection and rising until after the cross and it is added to the Kingdom gospel only to convince Israel that Jesus was indeed the Christ, their King. Paul's gospel never refers to the kingdom and the mystery is revealed that Christ dies for all men's sins and the grace of God is given freely to those who believe not on him as King or Messiah but as Saviour.

1Co 15:1 ¶ Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The Third Gospel in the New Testament.

the third Gospel which will be preached in the future Tribulation is the Everlasting Gospel and what it entails in described in the verses itself

Re 14:6 ¶ And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.