View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 05:10 AM

George
You have a great understanding of the scriptures and likewise a great delivery of truth attained from the scripture. I am still but a "babe in Christ" and I study with a burning desire, not to find knowledge but to find "truth" and to know my LORD Jesus Christ better. What I have been shown through patience in his word is amazing and humbling. I actually feel physically sick when I hear or read about the teaching of lordship salvation and works salvation. It has taken the "Simplicity that is in Christ" and made it a wrested mess of heresy and my heart breaks for those that are getting caught up in that mess. I pray that the LORD Jesus Christ may open their eyes to how simple his Salvation is and how abundant his Love and Grace are FOREVER!
Biblestudent Amen Brother!
That verse you posted is One of my most favorite versus

Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God Bless you Both

In My Saviour's name, The LORD Jesus Christ