View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:38 AM

Re: Once saved, always saved:

Aloha Biblestudent,

Agreed! And Amen!

"Gophgetter" is insinuating that we are either "False Prophets" or "False Teachers"; and that the "doctrine" that we believe in is "heresy" and comes from or "originated" with Satan! Not only that, but he then insults us by calling us "KIDS" on top of all of the rest of his inferring!

Quote:
"Just like there were false prophets in the Old Covenant, Peter says there will be false teachers among us. What will be one of the messages ,or damnable heresies, of these false teachers?"
Quote:
"Who was the first one to teach once saved, always saved?" . . . . So with this in mind, let's look in the scriptures and see who was the first one to teach this. Who was the first one to teach that you can have eternal life and never lose it? Are ya ready kids?" . . . . "There you have it. It was none other that the serpent. He was the first one to teach that you can never lose eternal life."
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Real men do not infer, insinuate, or use inuendo: "Real men say what they mean, and mean what they say." Are we "False Teachers"? Have we embraced a "damnable heresy"? Are we following "that old serpent - the Devil? I trow not! But "Gophgetter" is promoting a "damnable heresy" by inferring that the doctrine of eternal salvation is NOT from the God of the Bible, but from "the god of this world"!

In addition - We may be many things, but the one thing that none of us here on this Forum are - is KIDS!