View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 AM

Thank you all for your help.
'
Yes Im Am saved. Have also been baptised. My wife on the other hand. (we are whats called. Un equally yolked) I cant for the life of me get her to believe the Gospel. She thinks The bible is only a book. I on the other hand believe that the Bible is the way the Lord speaks to us.

Her words are "you cant prove anything in that book, no one every came back to tell YOU if anything you read is real"

my words are "I believe it, Blessed are those who believe without seeing"

no matter what i say. she uses fact to prove her point. No she doesnt want to go to church I feel theres a calling for me to work in the ministry. she says " i dont want to be married to a preacher".

Its all my fault. I knew this before we got married. Thought she'd be willing to worship.
She wasnt raised knowing the word. Her mom teaches her just to be a good person. be good to others and thats all you need to do. I tried to tell her, thats wonderful but theres only one way to enter into the kingdom of God. her word are "I dont believe that" But for the life of our marriage 9 years. its been horrible. I thought i could win her over to Christ. while fighting the battle, Ive become faint and can hardly stand. (not literally) YES I have fallen. believe me its hard to stand strong when your wifes is your total opposite in life and faith, And the only time you feel happy is when your in your car praying, praising and thinking on his Goodness.

TONES more to say. Im just tired. Theres trillions of issues that has arised because of our differences. but all i can do is let go an watch God.

YES I Made This Mess. I just walked into the intersection because That paper looked like a $100. bill. Now Im hurt from the crash but I still have hope That I'll walk again. I priase Him for this new day of mercy.