View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:22 PM

You are showing you know very little about our TQ. Our language was created in our TQ and for our understanding we would use word in a past tense. But how far past tense are they. just to day 3 of creation or to verse one before day one? YOu have no proof that Verse one is the same as verse 3-5 in time.

Again you have the earth created before the Angelic beings could have sung at the foundations thereof fastened. this verse speaks of when the earth was placed in it place in the heaven.

you have no scripture to clearly show when the angelc beings were created you use a verse from silence and claim that is what it teaches. but you want to point out I have not scriptures for what I say but you are doing the same.

for someone who doesn't want to argue you sure are doing a great job at it. I am trying to keep this at a discussion level but your remarks are starting to (not that they clearly are) be spotted with personal attacks. Be careful on how passionate you get over an area of least importance spiritually.