View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Until then, why don’t you and your “friends” keep to your own Forums, where you are free to “criticize” God’s Holy word anytime it pleases you, and we will stick to our Forum where we will Praise God for His word, and honor Him for it; and continue to defend it against “jackanapes” like yourself, who “think” that they have the right to “CORRECT”; or “ADD”; or “SUBTRACT”; or “CHANGE” God’s Holy words anytime they please!
Quite right Brother George! I can rest assured I dont join anti-KJB sites or modern version advocate sites to tell those who post and fellowship there their error, I leave that great truth to the Holy Ghost. I most certainly wouldnt visit another Brothers House, wipe my mucky feet on his carpet, abuse his home and ridicule his Hospitality and spit on his Bible, which it seems apostate Bible correctors do here at least once per week.

To the Correctors

IF YOU CANT HOLD ONE BIBLE IN YOUR HANDS AS THE INERRANT INFALLIBLE WORD OF GOD! THEN DONT TRY AND DIMINISH OUR FAITH IN ONE BOOK BY YOUR LACK OF FAITH IN ANY BOOK!

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2 Timothy 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.