View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 11:50 AM

Default Re: "Are only KJO saved?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by solabiblia View Post
"Translation: we don't want any of our comments to be challenged in this forum. We have the sneaking feeling that our arguments have holes in them, and it makes us uncomfortable when someone points them out to us. So, go away and let us pat ourselves on the back for our mindless drivel, or we will attack you as a Bible-hater and cast aspersions on your state of grace."
solabiblia?

What is your problem? Look at your Forum "handle" - "solabiblia" (an oxymoron - since you don't have a SOLO BIBLE! As a matter of fact you have no idea WHERE the BIBLE is; or WHAT the BIBLE is!)

Would you please give us "your definition" of the Holy Bible (In a hundred words or less)?

Your comment: "Translation: we don't want any of our comments to be challenged in this forum." cannot pass the "taste test". Look at the numerical statistics for the AV1611 Bible Forums (to date):

FORUM SUBJECTS: -------------------NUMBER OF THREADS ------------- NUMBER OF POSTS

Bible Versions .......................................... 219 ........................................ 4,479

Bible Studies ........................................... 147 ........................................ 2,492

Doctrine ................................................. 144 ........................................ 3,825

Current Events ........................................ 144 ........................................ 1,259

General Chit-Chat .................................... 195 ........................................ 2,728

TOTAL .................................................. 849 ...................................... 14,783

Now let's see - you said:"Translation: we don't want any of our comments to be challenged in this forum." But does that square with the FACTS listed above? I trow not! There are approximately 849 THREADS on this Forum, with nearly 15,000 Posts (i.e. "comments") and you don't "think" that "we don't want any of our comments to be challenged in this forum."!

Can't you see or understand that there are PLENTY of "comments" (pro & con) on practically any subject listed in the 849 THREADS. Now you may disagree (which is your privilege) with the comments; and you may not "LIKE" the way some of us express ourselves (which is just too bad ); but I doubt that you will find many other "Bible" Forums that are as "tolerant" of "Trolls" and "Naysayers" as the AV1611 Bible Forums.

Nay say all you want, but if you want your comments or opinions to be taken seriously - then back up what you say with FACTS (Like I have just done in regards to your "comments"), and try to be civil.

False charges and accusations are for liars and hypocrites; and name calling is for children. What's it going to be? Are you going to Post something of substance, or you going to "lurk" behind the scenes and continue to "snipe" at a likely "target" with your snide, disparaging, and slanderous remarks aimed at the brethren {genuine BIBLE believers}? Hmmm?

Now "solabiblia" you don't know "biblestudent" {brother Sammy Tabuena - Iloilo, Philippines}, who you insulted, but I have known him for about a year now. Brother Sammy is a gentle young man (pastor), with a heart for the Lord, His word, and His people. I don't think he is used to the "American Way" of insulting and malicious comments. (Generally speaking - the Filipino people are not proud and arrogant like we Americans are. I should know - I have been married to a Filipina woman for nearly 48 years now!)

You and your fellow skeptics and naysayers come here and stir up a hornets nest and when your insults get to the point where you are banned, or you leave of your own accord (because you can't stand the heat), don't be surprised or feel hurt. When you stir up a hornests nest, your bound to get "stung".

Psalms 101:5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

Psalms 138:6
Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.