View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:24 AM

Tim

Can I ask why you joined this forum? You by your own admission from your website are
"extremely against the KJV only view. "
Now from the get go we on this forum can see your agenda, you are not here to discuss anything, but you are here to try and persuade a group of Born again Bible believers that their choice of One Book is wrong.

Absolutely NO amount of "greek", "scholarly" input nor humanistic reasoning will ever persuade me that the Lord hasn't preserved his word, for us, today, IN ONE PLACE, in one book, the KJB. If you desire to continue the fruitless study of "Greek manuscripts and underlying texts" that is you perogative.
I know that as a young man (well youngish) I pray to stand and fight the good fight with a sharp sword in my hand, not a flimsy handful of texts or a garden spade modern version. I am armoured up to fight for Christ, not dressed down with ecumenical compromise and weak weapons of apostate nature.

1 Timothy 1:17-19 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen. This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: