View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:21 PM

BABB,

I went down the path of natural raw foods and was a vegetarian for years (1979-1986). but I was always sickly. I took all my vitamins, supplements (spent a small fortune on them), ate almonds and nuts, green and raw veggies and fruits. I followed the Brachs plan and the Grey plan. used lots of wheat grass juice.

Then one day I stopped eased my self back into cooked foods and meats. I have been healthier than I ever was before.

A good colon cleans is good once and a while or if you need to detox you colon and body. eating properly cooked and raw veggies are very good. meat, I still take in small amounts average of about 2 oz with any given meal that includes meat. occasionally more when eating fish.

I eat less eggs because here they are generally not handled right or refrigerated so they have small amounts of activated salmonella.

I drink Dry Milk because I have allergy to whole fresh Milk. I can drink all the milk I want if it is dried whole Milk with no allergic reaction. I was told that the process it for drying milk allows the chemicals in the milk i.e. Insecticides, hormones and steroidal types drugs steam out into the air so dry milk doesn't carry very much of them in it. And that the boiling is around 500 degrees for dry milk, while pasturiztion is only around 280-300 degrees. That is why there is a difference.

Cheese I haven't had any problem with except if I eat large amounts.

Tata makes me a muesli with raw rolled oats, raisins, cashew nuts and raw sugar. Oh it is good.

I am going back to starting my day with Coffee but drinking Chinese green teas during the day.

Last edited by chette777; 04-01-2009 at 09:30 PM.