View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here Am I
What do you mean 'clean heart'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd.usa View Post
When I say "clean heart", I mean that a person really mean what he says.
So, you mean 'sincere'. Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjd.usa
Do God forgive that person's sins at that moment?
Is the the person saved at that moment?
If the person dies the next day, would he go to heaven, or to hell?
Quote:
Yes. Yes. Heaven.
Quote:
Then a year later, the person says to God, "God I do not wish to serve you anymore. Also, I do not want to have salvation"

Is the person saved anymore?
Quote:
Only God and the person know if he/she was truly saved. You and I cannot know for sure, even though we might think we can tell by their actions.
Quote:
You contradict yourself. Back a moment ago, you said that if a person does repents before GOD with a clean heart, then the person is saved and will go to heaven. Now, you are saying that your not sure if the person was saved originally
No, I'm not saying that. If the person is truly saved, I do not think a year later they would say "I do not want to have salvation". To me, that indicates that the person probably was not saved, but only God and the person know for sure. It's not a contradiction, friend.

Quote:
No, once you are truly saved, you cannot do anything to lose it.
Quote:
Wow, you sound just like my friend that said "You must go to a church, and become saved. After you are saved, you can sin as much, and you won't lose your salvation."
LOL! I sound like your friend in that I said once saved, you won't lose your salvation.

The rest you added, I did not say it.

I've already addressed the 'sin as much' as you want, idea, in a previous post.

Nice try.

Quote:
If they'd been saved at some point, then they'd go to Heaven. If they just made a false profession, they'd go to Hell.
Quote:
Well what if at the begining, the person truly repented and a year later, the person truly did not want God.
You're really stuck on the idea of someone not wanting to be saved a year after supposedly getting saved.

Let me ask you three questions:

When did you get born again?

Has it been a year, yet?

Do you want to be 'unsaved'?

Just curious, it seems to border on an obsession with you.

Quote:
You know, If you read the explanition of this parable, then you will see that some people truly come to God, and then fall away from God(Mat 13:20-21)
I just re-read that passage, and I don't see anything about people truly coming to God and then falling away. Are you sure you mean that passage of Scripture?

I'll answer the rest in a bit, I'd like to see your response, first.