View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 10:50 PM

Cody,

1 John 4 tells us to test the spirits to see if they are of God for many antichrist have gone out into the world. not matter what the video claims they have indeed taken the scriptures out of thier context and created an anti-thesis to pre trib rapture. follow their links you will end up in pages of churches who hold arminiest views and the gnostic teachings supported by their newer bible versions. they are very convinceing but their teaching is the teaching which is by pretext.

I do not beleive in a SECRET rapture as they said advocates of pre-trib rapture do (some do. i don't so we are all linked together)
I never claimed the wrath we are saved from is the wrath of the anti-christ. The wrath to come is that to be poured out on unbeleiveing Israel and the nations after the gather to Jesus of his body takes place is the wrath of God known as a period of time as the Great Trib. that is the wrath we are saved. The anti-christ only pours his wrathout on Israel while the rest of the world beleived his lie.

they totally leave out 1thess 4 all together which tells us as well a 2 Thess 2:1-12 the gathering in vs one is described in 1thess 4 and they took the verses out of context with their pretext and left out verse so you couldn't see the truth.

I stopped the video because they were wresting the scriptures. that is a sign of a false teacher. I will not give heed to them for even one moment.

Last edited by chette777; 07-06-2008 at 11:05 PM.