View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
I've seen this. One brother who was a good source for study material (owns a bookstore) suddenly went off the deep end and started selling books supposedly proving there is no eternal hell spoken of in the Bible, etc etc. I guess if anyone fits the "hyperdispensationalist" moniker, it's someone who has managed to chop hell right out of the Book.
Oh yeah, the U/U practice what other cults do, ie., "go to the Greek"(CoC, JW, etc.) to prove a point, in their case the greek word "aeon". CoC attack all Baptist minsters in "debates" by wanting to fight over the greek word "eis".

The U/U have their own bible, the Concordant Literal Translation which is another version of Vaticanus. We hear all the time about the KJV translators were "amillenial baby sprinkling Calvinists". Right. They produced a Bible teaches premillenial return of the Lord for the church and no baby spinkling. In contrast the RV of 1885 and ASV of 1901 BOTH had Unitarians on the translating commitees and I won;t go into lesbian/homosexual antics with the NIV.

Grace and peace brother

Tony