View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Jennifer, don't listen to the hyper nonsense.
I guess Tony is now promoting CD instruction on his brand of anti-baptism confusion. As I predicted, this is only going to get worse...
How fortunate it is you don't own the forum brother Parrish, Brandon does, and when he gets ready to boot me it'll be in his own time and not yours. I met people like you in the Peter Ruckman forum on yahoogroups: Condescending, hair-trigger, know-it-all, Pharisaic, and scared Chicken Littles screaming warnings when there are no threats. You're a Chicken Little recommending the hate-literature of Ironside and Ruckman against blood-bought evangelistic KJV Only Christians preaching Christ crucified, just not under your personal standards and therefore it's heresy for me to recommend a 4 CD message by a blood-bought evangelistic Christian who mentions water b'ptism nor splitting B'ptist churches nowhere in any the 4 messages I recommend but preaches the free grace of God and how to have victory in your life over sin as Luke and Chris(Buzz) are struggling with You don't care about the torment Luke and Chris are going through in their struggles, you just want everybody in the forum to be a clone of you and have your position on water b'ptism so you're going to throw lightning bolts down from Mt. Ruckman-Ironside against anybody you don't agree with because you are better than they are.

You call a "brother in Christ" who you "love" a "Bullingerite" and you don't know the first thing about heresies Ethelbert W. Bullinger taught, only that he taught water b'ptism was a work of the Law of Moses which I teach, so I am a "Bullingerite". Charley Manson said the KJV was the inspired word of God, I say the KJV is the inspired word of God. That makes me a Manson Family member too, don't it? So, you're going to follow me around the forum, as robycop did the yahoogroups, like the demon possessed girl in Acts 16 sqwacking, "the Bullingerite, the Bullingerite". Do what you wish. Bullinger, Richard Jordan, Harry ironside and Peter Ruckman don't do my thinking for me. Like most people who walk after the flesh when their denominational beliefs are threatened, you have to make it personal and about the person and not about the issue. That's how you ruined the water baptism thread as a serious, decent and orderly avenue of discussion and why I put so little time into it.

That's what you wanted. You don't want a Scriptural discussion of what is a sacrement to brother Parrish.

My opinion is you are a brother in Christ, bought by His Blood, personally I think you're another Ruckmanite Neanderthal. If that gets me banned from this forum so be it. Enjoy your handiwork in running the "Bullingerite" off the forum until you yourself are banned for being a condescending parrot.

Grace and peace brother

Tony