Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Let me start by saying that I have no position on when the Church will be raptured. I've seen both the pretrib and midtrib positions stated in writing before, and even read once that Dr. Peter S. Ruckman believes in both. <<
Now that being said, could you guys help me to see why you are all so concrete in your pretrib interpretation. Please don't tell me to rightly divide, since that is ambiguous to say th least. I really am curious and would love to understand how one can show others that the rapture, without any doubt, is pretrib. You see, I've always believed in a pretrib rapture. That's what I've always been taught, but I've never been shown how this position came about, in light of the Scriptures. Also, is the great falling away 'the tribulation', or will this preceed the tribulation?
Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen
Hi Stephen,

I'm not sure? if this is the right thread to be on with this subject; but over in
Doctrines..the subject; THE KINGDOM OF GOD-THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.. George posted #4 and recommended a couple of books; Peter Ruckmans'...Sure Word of Prophecy / and David E. Walkers'...Bible Believers Guide to Dispensationalism. I googled Walkers' book, and it gave an excerpt
out of the book...scroll down and you'll find what you are looking for.
Its very informative about several subjects I'd been wondering about? So
this book will find its way in my library. Thank you so much, George

Blessings,

Billie