View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 08:12 PM

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. John 12:32

Why Oh why do people wish to make Salvation so hard, is it because they believe they are better than other believers? Is it because it makes them sick to see a lost sheep not walking the straight path?
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
To make salvation such a difficult exercise is a stumbling block to babes in Christ, I would rather put faith in what was taught for 1500 years before some "man" came along and decided he wanted to be special, a class apart from other believers.

1st Timothy 4:9,10
This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
Romans 5:18
Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life
Titus 2 6:11
6 Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded.
7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
9 Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 08-30-2008 at 08:39 PM.