View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEWAY View Post
So you think their was never an inspired Bible before 1611 or in another language now?

have you ever researched the history of the Russian Bible? I am getting ready to launch a website to reach Russian speakers and I want to have a searchable and downloadable and printable Bible but I am very concerned with putting up a corrupt Bible.
II Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Am I saying I am a British-Israelite who believes the KJV is and was the only inspired words of God my friend? No, I'm not. Luther's Bible led the German Reformation but was leavened with readings from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Wycliffe was essentially the Vulgate in English with a few readings from the Massoretic OT and NT TR restored to it. There seems to be a quite clear validity to the prophetic notion that the seven purifications of the word of God in Psalms 12 culminated in the final and 7th, the KJV. I've not been shown nor am convinced the KJV is impure or corrupted in English, since English is my primary language I cannot speak to the purity of any Russian version as my knowledge of the language and Cyrillic script is not conversant to translate a Bible.

If you are searching for a Russian bible unleavened by the W/H NT-ben Asher OT corruptions I certainly pray you find it. I have a profound love for the Russian people though their government still leaves much to be desired.

Grace and peace

Tony