View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 09:04 PM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
The Russians need the KJB. (Of course, they had the KGB!)

Since we know that one day very soon the Russians and so on are going to invade Israel (see Ezekiel 38 and 39) then I think they will be less resistant to the KJB after that (failure) than what may be now.
I am gonna reply to your earlier post later..wanted to spend some time on it.

maybe they need a NKGB.

yep...they are probably gonna invade more then that....here is an interesting message on the subject. I DON"T agree with these guys (jack schapp - Hyles' son in law) on everything but they did teach me how to be a soulwinner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfDj2fvJ9VE

I spent a lot of time in Russia and Ukraine this year (about 3 or 4 months). I have never seen a place or group of people so hungry for the gospel. We would literally walk through a hospital and go room to room with my fiance or another interpreter and see many many saved every time. They even asked me to go a public school and speak and said i can answer any question any way i want. one girl asked me about my religion so went through a 30 minute gospel presentation starting from creation. If i did that in america they would put me in jail. The place is wide open and needs THE WORD and prayer.

I am actually getting married in about 5 weeks to a great russian girl from a village in the middle of Siberia. Amazing Christian girl raised by an amazing single Christian mother. She is making a spreadsheet for a site I am having built of 300 new test verses comparing KJB to 9 versions and she has also been comparing with her russian Bible and so far at least it is word for word with the KJB. I have noticed some interesting points doing this project. (ie the word tongue has double meaning in russian also -- actual tongue in your mouth and language).