View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:50 PM

Default Re: " Looking for fellowship and saying hello."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother-Smith View Post
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking and reading here for 4 months. I have been blessed by so many Christian brothers and sisters gathering together on this forum. I want to say thank you for your testimonies and edification. You have been a blessing to me and others who have been reading the posts here.

I would like to introduce myself and look forward to some great fellowship.

I am a bible believing Christian.
I only trust my KJB and believe it is without error, and the word of God. (I enjoy the PCE free download) Thanks!!!

I believe in a literal 6 day creation and a day of rest.
I believe that was about 6000 years ago.
I believe that I am washed in the blood of Christ and am sealed.
I believe that I am not perfect but that I am forgiven.
I believe that anyone can be saved if they believe on Jesus Christ and his finished work on the cross.
I believe in a rapture of the church before the seven year tribulation.
I believe in a literal 1000 year reign of Christ on earth.
I believe God says what he means and means what he says.
I believe that I can get confused sometimes and that I am always willing to study further and pray that GOD will show me his truth.

My wife and I do not attend a church right now. We have been searching but are having a difficult time finding a bible believing church. We believe and study the word. We base our marriage and life off of God's plan. The Lord has blessed us so greatly and we acknowledge him every chance we get.

I have a hunger for the word and share the Good news of salvation with anyone who will listen.

I do not know how much I will post, but I am learning so much from all of you.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to making some friends here.

Brother-Smith

Aloha brother Smith,

What a refreshing introduction! Welcome to the AV1611 Bible Forums - by your testimony you should feel right at home here.

As far as your experience of not being able to find a sound Bible church to worship at - this is something that too many Christians are experiencing all over the U.S.A.

The APOSTASY is here! Those of us of like minds had better try to "stick together", because I don't anticipate where things are going to get better for genuine Bible believers (as far as the world is concerned).

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.