Thread: Study Question
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 03:03 AM

Quote:
05-13-2008, 05:19 PM > Post #9 > Bible Studies > Study Question
Truth4Today - Love me for Telling the Truth
Who are you? You come on this Forum on 05/08/2008 and 5 days later you are personally insulting me and castigating me, when you have no idea as to who I am, or what has taken place between brother Jerry and myself on this Forum for 2 months?

Did you read all 630+ Posts made by Jerry? Have you read the 150+ Posts made by myself? If you haven't - why are you sticking your nose into something you know little or nothing about?

I've met "Christians" like you for 50 years now - Proud/Vain/Arrogant/ Know-it-alls. You have no more interest in Edifying the brethren than the Greek and Hebrew professors in most of the so-called "Fundamentalists" Schools and Colleges. If you are "spoiling for a fight" you've come to the wrong place.

You can "rattle-on" from now until "doomsday", but I for one am not going to reply to any more of your destructive criticism's or Humanistic reasoning.

Some people's children are beyond comprehension!

Proverbs 14:2 He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.
Proverbs 12:8 A man shall be commended according to his wisdom: but he that is of a perverse heart shall be despised.
Proverbs 17:20 He that hath a froward heart findeth no good: and he that hath a perverse tongue falleth into mischief.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Did you get the message? I doubt it!

Last edited by George; 05-15-2008 at 03:09 AM.