View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 07:26 PM

to that Sister, testimony like this is encouraging to me and I am sure many more on this forum, that those who use modern counterfeits see the errors for themselves, and are then led by Gods Spirit to the truth, find it then accept it and never question if God has preserved his word again, for its in their hands. I am certain that your Bible study and devotion is a lot richer than it has ever been and is bringing forth much fruit in your life, for you are reading the pure word of God perfectly preserved.
Your testimony is evidence enough for me that prayers on the matter are answered, now lets keep praying for those who haven't seen the truth, and even moreso for those that have and rebel against it and Us for believing it.

God Bless

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth