View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Beth

I highly recommend this book, (given to me from a dear brother in Christ)

It's not the easiest of reads and it took a while for me to finish it, although I learned so much from this book. Much about the history of the Church and of the Bible and how the new versions, (Poly-Scripturae) have effected the world.
It seems more of a compilation of many great writers such as Dean John Burgon

http://www.biblefortoday.org/idx_books.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bible for Today
* New Book on the WESTCOTT & HORT and CRITICAL TEXT LIES

Here is another brand new book entitled: "THE LIE THAT CHANGED THE MODERN WORLD--A Refutation of the Modernist Cry: ‘Poly-Scripturae.'" It is in hardback format, 440 pages in all. The book is by H. D. Williams, M.D. It is a factual defense not only of the King James Bible, but also of the Hebrew and Greek Words that undlie the King James Bible.

The author is a medical doctor, now retired, who has researched this important topic thoroughly. Though he has not had the benefit of formal theological or seminary training, he has proved to one and all that so-called "lay" people who have a desire to understand this important subject can do so by diligent study, as Dr. Williams has done.

May the Lord Jesus Christ use and honor this study in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead until our Lord Jesus Christ returns. It should be in every layman's library, every Pastor's library, every church library, every college library, every university library, and in every theological seminary library.

It is only $16.00 each + $5.00 S&H (domestic), #HB3125, 440 pp. Why not order yours today! You can order quantities of 5 for $13+$10&H (domestic). Credit Card orders welcomed.

The full title is THE LIE THAT CHANGED THE MODERN WORLD--A Refutation of the Modernist Cry: "Poly-Scripturae."
Order by PHONE: 1-800-JOHN 10:9
Order by FAX: 856-854-2464
Order by MAIL: Bible For Today
900 Park Avenue
Collingswood, NJ 08108