View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
The curse placed by Noah was that the Canaanites would serve the the children of Israel(servants to the Egyptians), not white American Gentiles.
1) Israel is no where in the picture either at the point of Noah's cursing Canaan. you would really need to stretch that to make it fit Israel. Everyone living at that time would be considered Gentiles

2)No one said anything about White American Gentiles. for your info there were black slave owners as well in the south. few granted but they did exist. we mentioned Jhephite nations and Hamite nations. and if the curse went to his sons as you indicate by using the descendant name "Canaanites". Then you agree the curse covered more than just one man but to a whole Nation of people.

this next statement is not a Racist thing or a bigoted view in anyway nor is it being dogmatic but believing the word of God for what it says.

3) Ge 9:25-27 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant(referring to Shem's line). God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant(referring to Japheth's line). this says he sill serve his Brethren which would be Japheth and Shem, not just Shem. And Shem is not Israel. Japheth did live in the Tenting grounds of the American line of Shem's descendants.

Now if in fact Ham is the father of the black Nation's as it has been taught since before the birth of Christ (this is not a white supremest teaching by any means. this was a Hebrew teaching). This would put Hamite descendants as slaves to Japheth when they had lived in the tents of Shem. the only Historical record(not Biblical history I agree but where world history lines up with Bible I will take it) we have of Japheth's descendants living in the tents of Shem is the Japhethite Nations (England, France and Germany) conquering of What is called North America. There is another name a native one for North America I just don't remember it off hand. I will look and see if I can find that info.

you will notice Noah blessed Shem and Japheth for what they did. he blessed Shem with the Priesthood. and from him came the religions of Buddhism, Hinduism, Shamanism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. These were all started by Shemite descendants.

And he blessed Japheth with enlarged lands. it was the Japheth Nations that traveled the world and colonized and brought it to where it was today. there is Archeological evidence of White nations from Northern to Southern China and Mongolia, white races found buried in tombs of South America 1,000 years before the Spanish, they are believed to be Roman descendants. There have even been findings of them in North America before Leif Erickson ventured down into the area of Maine.

Last edited by chette777; 07-05-2009 at 02:09 AM.