Thread: Hey! I'm new!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by custer View Post
It IS illegal in most states to sell raw milk...because the USDA is SOOOO concerned about health!!! Here's the clincher - it is NOT illegal (most places) to GIVE it away, just to SELL it! That would, of course, make any THINKING person question the motives of the lawmakers, but, no, passive Americans just blindly trust...I should hush; obviously, this is a sore subject for me!!!

And maybe I'm biased, but I think a well-managed farm smells GOOD!!!
Sister Pam,

I'm going to be a customer soon! Those raw milk soaps and the lip balms are looking very good to me! I treasure handmade items! A friend of mine used to make coconut oil soaps and the smell was so delightful! She put in a little oatmeal to act as a mild abrasive for dead skin cell removal to smooth the skin and hydrate it better. I will be telling my friends about your website also and you just may get some more customers!

Sorry sister - I was just teasing about the farm smell! It has never bothered me at all. I love the fresh air and farming is so good for the health. With the start of huge conglomerate farms and processing of everything, and governmental control, it's been so sad to see many family farms not able to compete - especially those animal tagging issues and the need to "certify" farms.

I am sure that the Lord is protecting many good Christian family farms! The farm I go to has 8 children - all of them homeschooled, some of them now adults. One has married.

God bless you and your family, sister.

Jassy