View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:04 PM

Default Catholic damned to Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind and Body View Post
What I meant was, did some here think that Catholics aren't getting to "The Real McCoy", as it were, they are not expressing belief in the Real Christ, only the angry, co-mediatrix, Second-to-Mary type of Jesus that Catholics believe in? because that, I thought, was what damned Catholics to Hell. I really started to have my doubts in Catholicism when my friend Benjamin's mother, a devout Catholic that never misses Mass, suggested in a short conversation that God might be Female. She said of the Bible, which clearly teaches otherwise, that "the opinions of the writers got mixed up in the writings." I really was so flabbergasted that I had then nothing to say to her, but I can tell you that I am almost sure that she is not Born-Again.
What really a catholic or to anyone damned to eternal hell is that their rejection to the Biblical Christ as their personal Saviour. Even a man who may be knowledgeable in many things of the bible yet still be damned to hell. I guess it's not what they believe in that makes them damned to eternal hell.Again, It is their full rejection to the Christ of the Bible as their Saviour.God's provision to man's need (incluing Catholic) was met at the cross of calvary. And only those who received Him (John 1:12) will be saved.

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com