View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
Thanks the Lord someone is standing up for this. You see, I'll use this topic as a opportunity to mention that I myself been having an issue with a Gospel tract that I'm been handing out to people. It's from Fellowship Tract League and it's titled Eternal Life is a Free Gift. I like most of what's written in this tract except for a certain part
I use FTL's tracts and Chick's tracts because I understand what repentance means. The way these self righteous Calvinists push repentance is erroneous and destructive to the cause of Christ. Never the less I've decided, after prayer and posting on forums such as this, that it's safe to use FTL and Chick's tracts since someone who reads one of these tracts isn't even likely to know what that word even means. All they know is that they need to change, and that they need to be saved. In these tracts is enough to get these folks saved, so I use them. Lord willing, I'll find employment soon and I'll have some tracts printed for me with the Gospel of God's grace.

Peace and Love,
Stephen