View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:01 PM

Do you folks remember Bo Jackson who played both professional Baseball and Football? Remember the "Bo Knows" commercials? You probably remember his career was ended by a hip injury. The condition is called avascular necrosis, which means reduced blood supply to the head of the femur.

At the very same time, my oldest daughter suffered the exact same injury. She was playing soccer, another player slid into her, knocking her feet out from under her and she came down hard on her hip. She was in tremendous pain and could not walk without crutches for over a year. She never again played any sports in school. Her leg was so sensitive if you accidently brushed against her foot she would scream in pain. She had all sorts of treatment from doctors, but nothing worked. Finally, on her own she went to a chiropractor. He gave her some kind of electrical shock treatment to her hip. From her very first visit she expressed great relief. She said it was the first time she was not in pain. After a few months of treatment she was off the crutches and has never needed them again. She still does not participate in any sports activity, but she can walk normally.

I never knew about their connection to the occult, but the chiropractor was the only person who helped my daughter.