Thread: Hey! I'm new!
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:05 PM

Greetings in the Lord, Sister Pam!!

I'd like to extend the welcome to you! I'm fairly new on this forum also. I just joined earlier this month. I feel so warmly towards this group - as true brethren in Christ! I am happy that you joined!

Like the others mentioned, I also took a look at your website and the photos of your family and farm. I LOVE farms! I used to live about 1 hour from a farm in Rubicon, WI, where I regularly drove to get raw milk and organic veggies and fruits! Now I live about 1 hour and 45 minutes from there... so I don't get there as often. Occasionally, some friends of mine will pick up raw milk for me. I've been drinking raw milk for over 4 years now and I LOVE it!!

It's so funny because the friends that have gone with me to the farm have noticed that you can start SMELLING the farm from a couple of miles away. LOL To me, I don't really notice that anymore. The farm I go to has about 200grassfed cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, and goats. And, of course, a couple of herding dogs and a variety of cats. I'm very much an animal lover!

I hope that your faith will be BLESSED and UPLIFTED here, sister!

Love in Christ,
Jassy