View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 10:22 PM

Parish,

Parish, you have led threads off topic and have attacked peoples character, cursed and blessed in the same sentence, and have shown you are unrepentant of your childish antics.

I will not share with you what was going on in my heart an hour ago, for it is a shame that you would provoke such feelings in people and you should be the one who is ashamed of your conduct over the last few months on this forum. but you seem to glory in your immaturity, slander and false accusations.

Parish And Custer,

Apparently neither of you can judge with righteous judgement when reading any mans words. And as you have taken offense of George's word's when in fact no offense should have been taken by either of you.

Not just once but on many occasions because you read into someone's post without considering the fact that you don't have their intonation, eye contact, body language or emotions to help you make the right mental judgement as to the person's attitude or tone.

i.e. I quote my words from thread "Kent Hovind update" . . . "be careful of man worship" to which Parish replied that I accused him of worshipping men. when in fact it was a warning, not an accusation. there are plenty more examples for any that would like to search and see on many of the places Parish has posted.

George has been civil in every response including those where his rile shows through. and any man with any spiritual fortitude and knowledge would and should be able to see that.

George has studied his Bible for many years and quite possibly a lot more many hours than either of you two ingrates have spent in twice your life times put together.

And anyone who would laugh for over an hour at anything that was posted shows his true spiritual worth to be childish and immature.

I suggest the two of you grow up in the Lord.

Brother Presswood,

I agree with George stick around you can be a benefit and a blessing to us here who are mature enough to desire daily growth and identity in Christ.

Last edited by chette777; 07-05-2009 at 10:29 PM.