View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
If you hadn't joined in agreement with Winman I wouldn't have singled you out, but your criticism of my "bashing" a troublemaking stranger doesn't line up with your own personal conduct on the Forum: considering your "bashing" known members (Tony & Chette - who are members in good standing) of this Forum, and who, we at least know to be brethren - and NOT TOTAL STRANGERS (who may not be "brethren" at all) who joined the Forum to foment TROUBLE and DIVISION!
Sometimes I agree with Winman, sometimes I agree with you.
I will agree with whoever I want, when I want. Personally, I think you both bring interesting views to the forum. Sometimes I think Winman is wrong. Sometimes I think you are wrong. But no one has a perfect record on behavior, certainly not me and not even you. It is what it is. Certainly Chette and Tony both have done their share of bashing too, but you won't mention that—maybe because of your personal FEELINGS about them, hmmm? Who cares, I really don't give a flip. I have also defended ALL OF YOU at one time or another on various issues.

George, I'm not angry at you, I just think you tend to overreact a lot and hack on people to the point where it gets nauseating. Now you can continue this and post one of your giant multi-colored posts about ME, and prove my point if you want to, it's a free country... but it won't change my views one bit, and it won't edify anyone.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 06-30-2009 at 09:58 AM.