View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 05:11 AM

Stephan quote:
I thought Origin thought the Old Testament was unreliable and not literal?

It is hard to tell what Origen believed because most of his writing were lost. but from the fragments available he held varying opinions on various theologies throughout his life. but most of what he taught on creationism was fairly well preserved through the teachings and writings of Augustine who furthered his view on creationism.

When I started out to study out the Gap and no Gap four years ago I never thought I would be reading and studying history of the early church fathers, Physics, Mathematics, geology, cosmology, and a plethora of evolutionary creationist view, Day/Age view, Howard Morris, James Morris and John Morris creation view, Kent Hovind view, that of Geologist and Ole Madsen. I have so much to read from the 1800's alone to get through what the basis is of what many believed before the 1800's.

I have read Clarance Larkin, A w Pink, Setterfield (a physicist); I have read so much already about water, time, space, life sciences and Math to make your head spin.

And I still feed on Gods word daily, feed the Flock entrusted to me, and take care of my family, and to post and answers to posts on this site as well.