View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
Geologist, what do you think of Gerardius Bouw? www.geocentricity.com
Not much!

Well, on Saturday my too short Christmas vacation back home in West Virginia ends and we drive to Washington DC to catch an overnight flight back to Kuwait. Although I am not exactly thrilled about spending at least another year there, I am looking forward to seeing my three cats and dog again. I'm also looking forward to begin putting together the movie.

The latter will be an up-hill challenge. I must assume that I will be the first person to produce a pro "Gap Theory" teaching movie. I am sure that there must be more than a couple of anti-gap YEC film productions out there; slick semi-Hollywood quality productions financed by some deep pockets (and collection plates). Oh well, if I did not believe what I believe I would not even attempt this and would be completely overwhelmed with the prospect. I am not. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

I appreciate all the prayers that have been offered on behalf of this project and ask for your continued prayers of support. One thing I am NOT going to do is to put-down fellow believers, even if we don't agree on this particular doctrinal issue. All I want to do is present the Biblical and Geological facts, and let the viewer decide for his/her self. If this project is not to God's glory, and will not lead anyone to find Jesus Christ, then it should die on the vine. And, if it does, so be it.
God bless everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.