View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 07:37 PM
look3467

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
that was interesting AJ.

I can tell you believe that we do not have to work for salvation once we are in Christ. Rest is the thing while the Holy Ghost works in us and through us. we don't need to strive and we are the only ones given the Holy Ghost for that purpose.

we are told God will give them His Spirit in their hearts Speaking of Jews in the Millennial but it is for the purpose to keep all his commands, and ordinances. If I am Right you can find it in Hebrews.

God the Father rested in His first creation of mankind, double that and you have another similar creation but this time a spiritual one. Having doubled it, God brings it to fruition in the sacrifice of Jesus and we find the our final rest in Jesus in our salvation.

7 doubled 77 and brought to pass = our rest.

Why was this dream doubled?
Gen 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Bet you never thought of that before?

Here another clue verse:
Hos 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitude's, by the ministry of the prophets.

On those two verse lie the keys to great mysteries in the bible and given to those who would seek them out.

Peace>>>AJ