View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought View Post
Truth is something that is correct opposite of a lie or error. I do not, however, know what a CBD is.

I believe Jesus is the Word and He is in Heaven. I even have two verses to back my point. I am no Bible "denier"..
A CBD is a "Confused Bible Denier."
I don't use it a lot, but it seems to fit when people like yourself come on here and start throwing around labels like "KJVO," back in post no. 95. One label deserves another.

And I'm sorry my friend, but you have already proven yourself to be a Bible denier, by spreading the false teaching that God's inerrant Word is not preserved on paper today in the KJV, and we do not know which manuscripts are correct. You not only deny the preservation of scripture, you are projecting your views as if they are FACT, as shown below in your own blunt statements. What else can we call you, a KJV DEFENDER? Come on now...

I'm not attacking you, and I hope you see fit to rise above your confusion, but let's be honest---you have positioned yourself on the opposite side of the very heart of this forum. That's not a good place to be, if you expect people to take you seriously.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought
..."God did preserve His word...IN HEAVEN! ...we do not know which manuscripts are right. So we can not say which one is 100% accurate."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_A_Thought
"God's Word has always been and always will be. He never promised us we would always have it on paper or in the English tongue."