View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
And we keep this joker around because why?

The statement follows verse SIX, not verse FIVE. To say that verse SEVEN is talking about verse FIVE and not verse SIX is STUPID because that is a grammatical ERROR to do something so ignorant.

I hugged my wife.
I killed a man.
They put me in jail.

In effect, you're saying that they put me in jail for hugging my wife. That's the ludicrous ignorance that you're pushing here, and I'm flat tired of it, as are all the people that actually BELIEVE THE BIBLE. You don't believe the Bible, we understand; but go to a forum where you can talk with other apostates who believe like you do. You'll be much happier there, trust me.
I was not aware that I was unhappy here. I enjoy reading the posts here. I may not agree but I grew up with the same beliefs you have for the most part. My parents are KJVO and I was until about a year ago. I understand the idea of preservation and I think there are better verses to try to prove it. I may not believe the Bible is preserved on earth but have nothing against those who do. I was not aware I was an apostate but thanks for pointing that out. I am glad to see you are throwing some punches at me after I did not insult or attack you in any way. Way to show a Christ-like attitude...