View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomtheCat View Post
yes I seen that church. The articles of faith are blank. I wondered if anyone has met him in person. Has he had Sam Gipp, Bro. Gardner of Amazing Grace Missions - Fair Booth Ministry, Buddy Blunkal, or even Tim Green. Those are a few men that I enjoy hearing them preach.

My favorite Pastor who I've heard on tape only is Steve Stergeon in Dillion MT. His preaching is GOOD!!!
Some don't like his attitude I would like to meet him some day. He came by our church and was asked to open in prayer and I was working that night so I missed him.
I think that web site is under construction, as there were other areas that were 'blank'.

I went to a KJ church for years, but at one point it started slipping towards apostasy. I supplemented my church with CDs by Brothers Ruckman and Peacock. I continued listening to those CDs to get me through our search for a new church.

The closest 'Ruckman' church to us is a four hour drive away, so we found the best we could in the area.

We really enjoy our new church: our pastor is not a PBI graduate, but he uses Brother Ruckman's commentaries. His teaching is sound and the fellowship is sweet. He doesn't get as fired up as I like my preaching, but he's good.

And I still listen to those CDs.

Brother, you might not find a 'Ruckman' type of church in the area, but if they are King James Bible believing, you should do well. You might do as I have: supplement your church with other preaching that you enjoy.