View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Bro. Parrish

I was watching a documentary recently on the History Channel about ancient cultures, and they had some video footage of Puma Punku in Bolivia. I was aware of the structures there, and made reference to them earlier in this thread. I knew the stones were very large and cut extremely straight. However, I saw some things on this documentary I had never noticed; for example I had no idea the stones for the walls were cut in a COMPLEX INTERLOCKING DESIGN. These massive incomplete walls are made from stones which are precision cut in the shape of the letter "H" and they lock together and match perfectly to the other stones to the sides and on top!

How on earth did they cut the granite like this? The camera got in really close on one stone and you could see this precision-made 6 mm wide groove, all inside the groove are perfect, equidistant, drilled holes (!). I searched but cannot find any photos of these walls on the internet, but they were in the video clear as day and the narrator made mention of the amazing advanced design. Could this be the handiwork of the Nephilim? Take a look at the computer images below, more photos here:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_6.htm

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 03-08-2009 at 08:12 PM.