Thread: JWs
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debau View Post
That's the crux of the issue, aye?

Thank you George.

I also found Fundy's response from back when. Someone had a brilliant idea and put in a "search" on this site! Took me some time, but I figured it out...I typed in "JW's".

I have no illusions and expectations, but I have prayer and hope for at least one dear lady.
Aloha brother,

If you try to deal with most JW's about "Salvation" - they have been "trained" to use the "same words" that you use in regards to "salvation", but they will "mean" something totally different! It gets into a "semantics game".

Almost all the JW's that I have met consider themselves "intellectuals" and knowing far more about spiritual matters than us ordinary mortals. When in reality they are "pseudo-intellectuals", who have had their minds corrupted to the point where they can not think for themselves.

For the most part, they cannot "think" outside the "box". For example: years ago I would use the term "Trinity" to describe the Biblical word "Godhead" and when I would deal with a JW (any JW) they would have a "stock" reply: "Why that's a Catholic term". I then started to use the Biblical term (Godhead) with a JW and inevitably they would (at some point) say: "Do you mean the Trinity?" and I would respond - "Why that's a Catholic term" and they wouldn't know what to say or do.

The point being simply - they don't think for themselves. If you can get a Jehovah's Witness to "see" that Jesus Christ is indeed "JEHOVAH" - they'll get saved. They are already "religious" - they just need the Truth.

May the Lord bless your endeavors on her behalf.