View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 02:37 PM

Ok, where to start?

Sir, I honestly want to ask you, do you want to learn here or are you just here to plead your cause? Listen, you might be able to learn something here.

Remember, Study to shew thyself approved unto God a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2Tim 2:15

Look. Who is Rev 2 addressed to and who is speaking? This is Jesus Christ speaking to the angel of the church of Thyatira. Right? That is what Rev 1:16-20 says. Jesus Christ is addressing his churches. This has nothing to do with Jesus preaching to people in prison. It just doesn't.

Back to Isaiah 14. Still not Jesus, even with the messed up cross reference to Rev 2. You conveniently leave out vs. 14, where we see this "Lucifer's" goals. "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds: I will be like the most High." Jesus doesn't need to do anything to "be like the most High" He is the most High, he is God. This is Satan, no doubt about it.

Quote:
fulfilling scriptures, Jesus is the son of perdition
Wow " Joh_17:12, While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled." Jesus lost himself. This makes no sense and I feel kinda weird even responding to it. Do you even know what "perdition" means? Please, enlighten us with the proper understanding of that word.

Quote:
notice, the word "man", this is Jesus
That is ridiculous. There are many "men" why would this be Jesus. This means nothing.

Hosea 6:2 The context is Israel. Not anything else. Please tell us why you figured that Hosea was talking about anything other than the children of Israel.

There is so much in this post. I hope this helps man. Please consider the context. If you don't the Bible says that you are "wresting" the scriptures unto your own destruction.